Chainlock Pattern Mounting Plates
- Produced using permanent mold casting methods for maximum hardness, minimum deflection, maximum wear resistance and longer life.
- Only certified aluminum used on all plates.
- Flat, parallel and uniform in thickness.
- Uniform density for maximum machinability.
- Chainlock segments are 5/8" wide at the base and 1/4" inside the flask wall, providing maximum usable parting line area while still maintaining good anti-shift properties.
- No chaplets to interfere with pattern mounting.
- Most orders shipped same day from stock.
- Plates are carefully packaged in a specially designed two part packaging container for maximum protection during shipping.
- Exclusive supplier to Freeman Manufacturing & Supply Co.
Automatic Molding Machine
Snap Flask Pattern Plates
Click here for more information, including available sizes and additional photos.